Affordable as New Luxury - LIVING IN THE HEART OF BONDI JUNCTION
CONTACT ANDRE FRACK ON 0411 046 046 TO BOOK A PRIVATE INSPECTION
This elevated two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment is well appointed and offers elegant, sophisticated living with lift access from Car park. Drawing inspiration from its urban vista, the space enjoys natural materials and careful finishes that reflect its location and light-filled aspect. Enjoy an unparalleled lifestyle with the convenience of Bondi Junction, Westfield and public transport just metres away.
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins
- Master bedroom with wardrobe
- Additional balcony off kitchen
- Extra-large main bathroom
- High ceilings throughout
- Open glass-fronted living space
- Entertainer's kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops and ILVE appliances
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry
- Ample internal storage
- Enclosed terrace for entertaining
- Secure, underground car parking
- Security building with video intercom and visitor parking
- Storage room
- Rooftop entertaining zone with 360-degree views to Bondi, Sydney CBD & Botany Bay
- Close to Westfield and Centennial Park
- Easy public transport access to the CBD and Bondi
+ The city is only 6km away, and even closer thanks to the bustling bus and train interchange.
+ Bondi Junction railway station is an underground station that is also the eastern terminus of the Eastern Suburbs railway on the Sydney Trains network. The station is also the terminus of...
+ Enjoy the ultimate shopping experience at Westfield Bondi Junction with the latest Australian & international stores, premium brands, dining, events & more
+ Additionally, the shoppers dream experience is complimented by the boutiques, homewares stores and grocers along Oxford Street...
+ With high-octane shopping and entertainment on your doorstep, it’s easy to forget that Bondi Junction also boasts green parks and is a short walk to the beach
+ Bondi Junction caters to everyone from learning to surf at the nearby Bondi Beach, taking the famous Bondi to Bronte walk...