Tucked away in a quiet, leafy street between Crown and Bourke, you'll find this untouched single level terrace ready for some tender love and care. Positioned in one of Surry Hills' most highly sought-after streets this home presents an incredible lifestyle opportunity for its next owner.
In original condition, it reveals a wonderfully spacious layout featuring light filled combined living/dining areas boasting high ceilings and a seamless, easy-care floorplan.
The neat and tidy kitchen is equipped with ample cupboard storage and steps down into the full-sized bathroom with bathtub and internal laundry facilities. Accommodation comprises two well-proportioned double bedrooms, one with a built-in wardrobe.
Appealing to first homebuyers, renovators, and investors alike, it presents an immediately liveable home as is, while offering superb potential to modernise or enhance further over time if desired.
It is positioned within footsteps of vibrant village shops and cafes, Oxford and Crown Street's popular bars, boutiques and eateries, city transport and all the attractions the area has to offer.
- Untouched single level terrace, opportunity to add value
- Two large double bedrooms, main with built in wardrobe
- Combined living and dining area with high ceilings
- Neat and tidy kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Full sized bathroom with separate WC and bathtub
- Timber floors in living zones, plush carpet in bedrooms
- Prime Surry Hills location close to cafes, restaurants, bars
- Walk to light rail, busses to CBD and Central Station
- Opportunity to renovate and redesign (STCA)