OUTSTANDING 'BLANK CANVAS' OPPORTUNITY IN PRIME BONDI LOCATION
16 Dudley Street Bondi
4 bed | 2 bathA classic Bondi semi set over 2 levels with an elevated view across Bondi and the Ben Buckler peninsular, this large residence represents an outstanding beachside opportunity, ripe for a creative renewal (STCA). Largely untouched for many years, the coming-to-market of this home is a noteworthy occasion – seldom does such an essentially "blank canvas" prospect in this tightly-held beach locale become available.
With oversized bedrooms and living areas leading to a sun-washed rear family area and deck with ocean views, this home has incredible potential, with a large lower level offering scope for a range of options. In undoubted need of a comprehensive renovation, it is nevertheless easy to see what's possible here. The new owner may wish to integrate parts of the original layout into a remodelled family home, potentially adding a 2nd level, or perhaps open things right up to create a customised residence which invites the coastal views inside (all STCA). Facing East and with a block descending to a backyard, the choices here are amazing.
Currently configured as two separate zones, with both the upper and lower levels featuring 2 bedrooms, there is excellent capacity to transform this character-filled home into a residence of style and comfort. A new upper level would grant superb ocean views, while the lower levels would provide superb living spaces (STCA). An easy walk to the beach and the cafés of Bondi and seconds to popular M-Deli, this outstanding proposition awaits the astute new owner, with the chance to add front parking (STCA).
- Classic Bondi semi, 4 bedrooms, ripe for renewal (STCA)
- Set over 2 levels, spacious interiors, rear deck with views
- Many original features, high ceilings, stained glass windows
- Deck a superb sunny space, views to Bondi + Ben Buckler
- Premier opportunity for a "blank canvas" Bondi property
- Chance for additional level to grant wide views (STCA)
- Set in a tightly-held row of houses, prime near-beach street
- Metres to popular M-Deli café, short walk to Bondi Beach
- Steps to Bondi Rd, easy transport options to Bondi Junction
- Brilliant chance for developers/owner-occupiers/investors
Auction 8th November, 6:00pm
Level 1, 29-33 Bay Street, Double Bay
Open Saturday & Wednesday 1:00 - 1:30pm
Andre Frack 0411 046 046
02 9387 2422
Richardson & Wrench
Ian Wallace - Richardson & Wrench Bondi Beach
0416 251 073