SLEEK URBAN RETREAT, FOOTSTEPS TO OXFORD STREET
11/265 Palmer Street Darlinghurst
1 bath | StudioBoasting a prized elevated setting in a solid boutique block, this neat and tidy studio provides an outstanding first home or investment prospect in a highly sought-after location. Superbly spacious and bathed in natural light, it features fresh and airy interiors with combined living/dining plus a zoned bedroom with a built-in wardrobe. The kitchen is oversized and appointed with gas cooking, while the bathroom has been stylishly renovated.
• Fresh and airy interiors enhanced by high ceilings and natural light
• Combined living/dining, window seat and floating timber floors
• Wonderfully spacious kitchen w/ gas cooking, ample benchspace
• Defined bedroom w/BIR, renovated bathroom, plentiful storage
• Readymade lifestyle retreat with potential to personalise to taste
• Immediately liveable as is with scope to renovate/enhance further
• Footsteps to galleries, shops, boutiques, popular bars and eateries
• Short walk to Hyde Park, CBD, easy access to a variety of beaches
Promising lifestyle excellence and convenience, it is positioned within footsteps of Oxford Street’s vibrant shops, bars and eateries, city transport, boutiques and all the area has to offer.
Contact: Andre Frack 0411 046 046
Marc Burman 0404 572 717