A rare and remarkable offering, available to the market for the first time in 25 years, this character filled semi attached federation terrace presents a blank canvas opportunity for those seeking a family home in an ultra-convent position.
Holding a coveted setting in the heart of Newtown, the single level residence is set on a deep 212sqm parcel of land surrounded by leafy greenery creating privacy and serenity while enjoying all the conveniences of Inner City living.
Full of charm though in need of some tender love and care, there is endless opportunity to redesign, renovate and create your dream home (STCA)
An easy-care and well thought out floorplan boasts two large bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, formal living and dining rooms, a tidy gas kitchen with gas cooking and a full-sized bathroom with bath.
The highlight of the home is the large rear yard, showcasing a sun-drenched BBQ area and custom-built bench seating surrounding a trendy firepit, perfect for entertaining, particularly on cool winter evenings. The bonus studio at the rear offers the possibility to transform into a granny flat, teenagers retreat or home office space.
Perfect to move straight in while planning future updates, this home offers so much potential, with well-proportioned interiors and traditional features including timber floors, high ceilings with original period detailing.
- Semi attached federation home in prized location
- Easy care floorplan, potential to redesign (STCA)
- Unlimited opportunity to create your dream home
- Two oversized bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes
- Formal living and dining rooms with grand high ceilings
- Sunlit rear yard with built in seating, firepit and BBQ area
- Tidy kitchen with ample storage and gas cooking
- Original timber floors throughout, Large studio at the rear
- Period charm with original fireplaces and ceiling detail
- Moments to King Streets dining and entertainment hub
- Walk to Newtown Railway Station and busses to CBD